10a.m - 6p.m.
Closed on Mondays, Sundays and bank holidays.
"Temptation, artists and designers X Baccarat."
The exhibition celebrates the encounter between the unique know-how of the craftsmen of the manufacture and the talent of artists, architects and designers of international renown. From Georges Chevalier to Virgil Abloh, via Salvador Dali or Patricia Urquiola, many creators have yielded to the temptation of Baccarat.
- Opening/closing hours
- 10a.m - 6p.m
- Closed on Mondays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- Independent tour: Full price: €10 per person ; Reduced rate: €7 per person (groups, students under 25, and job seekers)
- Guided tour: €180 in French / € 220 in English. By reservation only.
- Group tour: €7 per person. 10 people maximum
- Under 18 years old and disabled visitors: Free
10a.m - 12p.m / 2p.m - 5p.m (from September to June), closed on Mondays.
10.30a.m - 5.30p.m (from July to August), open all the days.
A fully renovated exhibition area within the manufacturing premises, from which visitors can hear the constant roar of the firing ovens in the building just opposite.