Online gift card purchase
- Delivered by email within 24 hours or 1 business day if purchased on a weekend or Holiday.
- Valid online at us.baccarat.com only.
- Only redeemable on us.baccarat.com website that uses same currency used when gift card was purchased.
Online gift card general Information
We do not charge sales tax when you purchase an online gift card, because sales tax is charged when the gift card is redeemed, in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in one of the following states: CA, FL, NJ, NV, NY, TX. Tax on freight charge will also be applied in those states.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate with another Gift Certificate
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored with your account for your next purchase using the same Gift Certificate code.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- We do not charge sales tax when you buy an Online Gift Certificate because it is charged when the Gift Certificate is used. State tax may be added to all orders shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.